Y - Sediment Strainers True Union Type
- Double union design permits quick, easy piping systems installation, removal, and maintenance.
- One piece clear PVC body.
- Filter screen easily removed for cleaning or replacing.
- Designed for up to 150p.s.i. working pressure.
- Hydrostatically tested at 225p.s.i. at factory before shipping.
|4||Body O-Ring||1||EPDM, VITON®|
|5||Cap O-Ring||1||EPDM, VITON®|
|9||Union O-Ring||2||EPDM, VITON®|
VITON® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
True Union Y - Sediment Strainers 1/2" Thru 2"
Design Specifications - Thermoplastic True Union Y-Sediment Strainers have a one piece clear PVC body. The body has true union end connections in either socket or threaded style and flanged if required. Filter screen standard 20 mesh PVC is easily removed for cleaning or replacing. Strainers tested at 150 psi before shipment from manufacturing plant.
Body - All parts except seals, PVC, ASTM D-1784
Seals - EPDM, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, Flurocarbon, Viton® (DuPont Dow Elastomers)
End connectors shall conform to the following standards:
Socket - ASTM - D-2467 (PVC, SCH-80)
Threaded - ASTM - D-2464 (PVC, SCH-80)
Flanged - ANSI - B16.5 Class 150
Not recommended for compressed air or gas service.