Horizontal Swing Check Valve
Flange Type (3/4"-8")
- Lowest pressure drop compared to other check valve designs.
- Top entry design for easy maintenance.
- Can be installed in either vertical or horizontal piping system.
- Minimal required back pressure to fully seat disc.
- Full open stop to prevent disc over travel and insure proper closing action.
- No metal internals to prevent the possibility of corrosion.
- Full faced seat for drop tight shut-off.
- Stainless steel external fasteners.
- Designed to fit between ANSI B16.5 Class 150 flanges.
|4||Sheet Gasket Holder||1||PVC,PP,CPVC,PVDF|
|9||Washer||1"-3" 6 Sets
4"-8" 8 Sets
|15||Set Bolts||1"-2" - 1
|PVC, PP, PPG, PVDF|
|16||Set Pin||1||PVC, PP, PPG, 316 SS|
VITON® and TEFLON® are trademarks of DuPont Performance Elastomers
Swing Check Valves (3/4" - 8" Flanged)
Thermoplastic Swing Check Valves 3/4"-8" flanged design shall employ molded thermoplastic body, disc assembly, bonnet, and shaft. Metal internals are not acceptable. Valves have a full faced disc seal. Valves require low back pressure for drop-tight seating. Valves are of low pressure drop design. Body has a full open disc stop to prevent over travel and insure proper closing action. Bonnet is full gasketed and fastened using stainless steel hardware. Valves are top entry design for ease of maintenance. Valves are suitable for vertical and horizontal installation. Flanged ends are designed for installation between ANSI B16.5 Class 150 flanges. Materials of construction shall be as follows: (select as required for service)
Body/Bonnet - PVC, ASTM D-1784, PP, ASTM D-4101, PVDF, ASTM D-3222
Disc Assembly / Shaft - PVC, ASTM D-1784, PP, ASTM D-4101, PVDF, ASTM D-3222
Seat/Seal - EPDM,Ethylene propylene diene monomer, Fluorocarbon, Viton® (DuPont Performance Elastomers), Fluorel (3M Corp.), PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), Teflon® (DuPont Dow Elastomers)
External Fastners- 304 Stainless Steel