Butterfly Valve Lever Handle
Lever Handle Type (2" - 8")
- Lower initial cost compared to other valve types.
- Easier installation due to narrow face to face affords lowest installed cost.
- Designed to fit between ANSI D-16.5 Class 150 flat faced flanges.
- Strong, one piece molded body design.
- One piece standard S.S. through shaft for positive disc rotation and support.
- Standard polypropylene (PP) disc for higher (180°F) temperature service.
- Full body liner seat with integral flanges (eliminates the need for flange gaskets) ribbed for positive flange seating with minimum required torque.
- Standard PVC body and S.S. shaft are isolated from the flow media by the full liner seat.
- Standard S.S., carbon steel plated, or epoxy coated external hardware for added corrosion resistance.
- 2" - 8" valves have spring loaded latch lever for positive disc positioning and shut-off.
- Electric and pneumatic actuation packages available.
- Locking handles available.
- Stem extensions, universal joints, floor stands available in a variety of materials.
|3||Stem||1||SUS410, SUS304, SUS316|
|4||Stem O-Ring||2||EPDM,VITON® BUNA N|
|6||Seat||1||EPDM,VITON® BUNA N|
|7||Disc O-Ring||2||EPDM,VITON® BUNA N|
|8||Disc O-Ring||2||EPDM,VITON® BUNA N|
|10||Retainer Cap||1||PVC,CPVC,PP, PVDF|
|11||Positioner||1||SUS304, 8" use SS41|
|14||Inserted Metal of Handle||1||CS|
|15||Nut||1||PVC coated brass, SUS304|
|16||Hand Lever||1||SUS304, SUS41|
Testing Procedure: Every valve is tested for bubble tight shutoff prior to leaving the factory.
Pressure testing preformed on PVC/EPDM valves at 73° water temperature, non-shock.
VITON® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
*CPVC available to 14"
Thermoplastic Butterfly Valves 2"-8" are wafer style to fit between ANSI B16.5 Class 150 flanges. Disc is smooth and contoured for lowest possible pressure drop ( highest Cv). Shaft is 410 S.S. and of one piece, through shaft design, with square drive through entire length of blade. 2" - 6" valves shall be complete with a spring loaded 15 position latch lever. 10"-24" valves shall have epozy coated gear actuators with handwheel. 8" valves shall be either spring lever or gear actuated as required or specified. Seat liners shall be full faced with integral, ribbed flanges. No auxiliary gaskets shall be used for installation. Seat liners shall effectively isolate the body and shaft from the flow media. Seat liners shall also thermally insulate the body from the internal operating temperature. Valve liner and seals are replaceable. Materials of construction shall be: (select as required for service)
Body - PVC,CPVC available to 12", ASTM D-1784
PP, ASTM D-4101
PVDF, ASTM D-3222
Disc - PP, ASTM D-4101 (Standard 2"-24" in PVC and PP valves)
PVC,CPVC, ASTM D-1784 (CPVC disc standard in CPVC valves)
PVDF, ASTM D-3222
Shaft - ASTM A-240, TYPE 410 S.S. (Standard) 304 S.S., 316 S.S. and Titanium available
Seat/Seals - EPDM, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer
Fluorocarbon, Viton® (DuPont Dow Elastomers)
Nitrile (Butadiene) Rubber (BUNA-N)
Hardware - 2" THRU 24" 304 S.S. 8" size positioner plate 410 S.S. Chrome Plated
Lever - ABS, ASTM D-1788
Gear Box - Cast iron housing ASTM A -53, Epoxy coated
Other Materials Available Upon Request.
Not recommended for compressed air or gas service.